Here at Blanchards, client care is at the core of our business, that is why we are committed to delivering a professional, effective, and reliable service.
- To put our clients first and be attentive, courteous, and sensitive towards them.
- Be professional and polite and ensure honesty and integrity.
- Respond in a timely manner.
- Keep our clients updated and give them one point of contact.
- Be transparent with our fees and details of our service.
- Take special care when dealing with potentially vulnerable clients.
- Ensure all clients, beneficiaries, staff, and members of the public are treated equally and with respect. Regardless of race, gender, colour, creed, age, or sexual orientation.
- Deal with complaints promptly, openly, and fairly
- Perform all research accurately and to a high standard.
- To protect our client’s data and abide by the GDPR (2018).
- Regularly seek feedback from customers and staff and make improvements if needed.
Please click here to view our Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy
Blanchards is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our clients, and by responding positively to complaints, and putting mistakes right.
- If an informal approach is appropriate, depending on the seriousness of the complaint, we will first try to resolve an issue with a conversation.
- A formal complaint can be made either in writing or verbally. Complaints should be taken directly to the Operations Manager, who can be reached on 01843 808045 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the Managing Director signs off any complaints and their resolutions.
- Confirmation that a complaint has been registered will be returned within 5 working days. Although we aim to do this sooner if possible.
- An investigation will take place to identify any issues. Further information will be gathered if necessary.
- After the investigation, we will create a dialogue with the customer to come to a resolution. We aim to resolve all complaints within 10 days or sooner.
- Once the problem is resolved, we will follow up with the customer in writing to ensure satisfaction.